That list is a work in progress, so again, please let us know if you see or hear of anything. One thing missing so far: Councilman Brad Lander tweeted that the Park Slope Armory and John Jay High School both could use volunteers for 6–8 hour shifts.
On a more serious note.
- santika-winoto likes this
- ideleteme likes this
- msenjoli reblogged this from hissingbooth
- hissingbooth reblogged this from timeoutnewyork
- shortyswag14 likes this
- imjesskenney likes this
- allisonfoley reblogged this from timeoutnewyork and added:
- tetraghost likes this
- huffpostcomedy likes this
- huffpostcomedy reblogged this from thepitnyc and added:
- theheatherisfine reblogged this from thepitnyc
- thedept said: Park Slope Armory is full at the present, taking a “waiting list” of names for later/tonight/tomorrow.
- tobewherethereslife reblogged this from timeoutnewyork
- reverfemme likes this
- sotheresthat likes this
- thepitnyc reblogged this from timeoutnewyork
- timeoutnewyork posted this